Sharing the same block as the Georgia Aquarium is the World Of Coke. It's basically a museum that chronicles the development of Coca-Cola across the world. See a Thai Coke add here.
I had a fun time there. Not because I am a super Coke fan, but because the Coca-Cola company made the museum fun. If you have ever wondered what a 4-D experience is... they have a theater with a cheesy movie, but it is 4-D, so it is fun. Your chairs shake, you get water sprayed in your face, and the screen is 3-D.
Also they are not ashamed to engage in massive self-promotion - which is what you are going there for, but it is very, very forward. Even so, you aren't really offended because they do it in a fun (and funny) way. Plus you can get a picture with the Coke bear!
All in all, I would say that if you are going to the aquarium, you should also stop by the World of Coke. Especially for the opportunity to try flavors from around the world - some are really tasty; some taste like they are distilled from the oils harvested off the hide of a yak.
I won't tell you which ones because you should try every single one of them. That's half the fun. Plus it is better if you find those ones first, then convince your friends to taste them!
4 comments:
Coca Cola was my savior in China - it saved me from having to drink tea or almond milk (blech). I'm sure it also killed any weird microorganisms that could have made me sick there. I haven't really drunk it since I've been back, but I will always think of it with fondness.
I would love to go to the World of Coke and try the different flavors! Although I think nothing would freak me out more than seeing the Coke polar bear.
I tried the different flavors when they had a similar thing in Las Vegas. All I remember is being revolted by Thai coke. Sorry Jakey... nothing personal.
planning to go soon. I can't wait to try all the cokes!
Did you try Mexican Coke? It tastes SO good! I'm with Robin...I think that when I was in Mexico it killed the Mexican microorganisms that lived in my insides...mostly.
Post a Comment