Last weekend a friend and his family took me to a movie studio located a few hours from Bangkok. I'll write about it in another post.
Anyways, at this film studio you can pay about $5 to dress up in some of the costumes from the film and have your own photo shoot. As vain as I am, how could I resist?
Well, I certainly didn't. Here are some of the results:
 |
| Started out well without a helmet. Notice those suntan lines on my feet. Sexy. |
 |
| Put on a helmet. Pull out a sword. Look down, look up, look at the camera... |
 |
| Take out a gun and ignore all my years of gun safety training by aiming it at the photographer. I was thinking about using it on him if he wouldn't let me take the helmet off. |
 |
Awkwardly sitting. The outfit was just a little too small for my body (imagine that).
The stupid helmet stayed on. I was also struggling not to chuckle at the silliness of it all. |
 |
| Alright Mr. Demille, I'm ready for my close-up. |
I guess they aren't the worst pictures ever.
At least the background was beautiful.
1 comment:
Jake, these pictures left me speechless. Love your blog.
Post a Comment