Monday, November 15, 2010

Hockey 2

I spent all day working on a methodology paper. My brain is now mush, so I am blogging again.

It is related to the hockey game. While watching the game, I was rolling up a poster they gave us into a tighter and tighter cylinder. Then I began to wonder if, since the poster was made of paper and paper was made of wood, whether the cylinder was equivalent to a wooden stake.

You know, just in case there was a vampire around. Fortunately no vampires showed, so I didn't have to test my hypothesis.

Today I was pondering that again. So I drew this:The first thing you will notice is that the vampire is still in corporeal form rather than disintegrating as would happen due to a stake-death. I suppose that paper doesn't equal good, old-fashioned wooden stakes.

That is all.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I still maintain that rolled paper would be of insufficient durability to penetrate the rock hard skin of a vampire... Especially since it is hard to get paper pointy like a stake.

Haley said...

Ha! Jakey, you kill me.