Since bike rentals are pretty cheap ($6/hour or so), I figured I would rent one and ride up and down the coast. At the rental shop, I figured three hours would be sufficient to get to the airport and back at a leisurely pace.
![]() |
| Ships in the rain |
Undaunted, I continued riding for about half an hour before parking the bike and sitting under a shelter to stare out at the ships in the ocean.
The weak little raincoat I wore was practically useless. It actually reminded me of my mission when we would get caught in rainstorms and just accept the wet. There's no use in fighting it.
Beyond my water-logged wanderings, I also checked out the Bedok pier.
Despite the rain, a number of people were out fishing. They were catching a small silver fish; I asked one man the name of the fish. He told me, but I promptly forgot.
Well, so much for my plans. I returned the bike to the rental spot just short of the end of my three-hour time slot. As I walked back to the bus stop, the rain slowed to a drizzle and stopped.
I'll have to try another day.
Oh, and Happy Easter!
Skittles just remind me of Easter colors.






No comments:
Post a Comment