Thursday, January 13, 2011

My new place

I arrived late last night at the homestay where I plan to spend the next 10 months. It has changed since last time I saw it. The owners have finished some more rooms and such.

Anyways, here are some pictures:
You can see the bed here along with a desk. I will soon be spending hours and hours located right here. Just to the left out of the picture is a wardrobe wherein sit my clothes.
Looking out the back door you see my bathroom and my banana tree. Pretty cool, huh? It has been years since I had a banana tree in my backyard.
And here is my shower and sink. They are almost completely open-air, so anyone who might like could grab a short ladder and watch me as I clean my birthday suit. I don't suggest it. It's not much of a show.

Anyways, I am here, safe and sound. Just fyi.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I thought you'd been working out... :) Your new place looks very nice!

Jess said...

It looks so cozy! I could spend hours dreamily gazing out that window while pretending to work at your desk.

Cassidy said...

Ants aren't my thing, but that environment seems so appealing right now. I hope you like it!