Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Opposite of Fun

This entire week I have been sitting down each morning to work on my dissertation. I am sifting through eight months of research and trying to make sense of it all.

It is not fun. After about 3 or 4 hours, I lift my eyes from the computer screen feeling like part of my soul has died. Perhaps this is how Voldemort felt after making all his horcruxes.

The most exciting part has been making charts and graphs.


This is a graphic demonstrating the administrative areas that I have been focusing on in my research (GP3A and P3A).

Wish I could just make a picture diary and call it good. Guess I am in the wrong discipline for that.  


Since I have nothing of real value to post this week, I just wanted to provide evidence that I am alive and actually working.

Next week should be more exciting. At least I hope so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Making charts and graphs definitely counts as working hard. I avoid those like the plague! Good luck! I feel drained just thinking about writing the dissertation.

Kristen said...

You are so studious! Keep up the hard work. And don't forget, you're the hero, not the villain. Loves!