In Chiang Mai I was able to visit the ice cream shop owned by Udom Teepanit. For those who aren't fans of Thai stand-up comedy, Udom is perhaps the best-known among a small group of Thai comedians. I find him hilarious. If you want to see a clip from my favorite act of his, click here (it has English subtitles).
Anyways, his shop is fun, and it has amazing cheese cake. Here are pictures!
This is the glass display out front.
Door handles are chrome-plaited super soakers. Yep. Awesome.
His mascot - a weird looking dog thing, is commemorated by a huge statue in front of the store.
Out back is a picture frame ready for any photo you'd like.
These are the tables and chairs. Made me remember kindergarten.
When you see an empty head on a wall, what do you do?
I stick my own head inside and take a picture.
You are here... I tried to look cool. Instead I look like I am creepy.
So that was fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment